By Hao Jiang
China's long feudal society has unprecedented persecution and repression against the personality psychology of people, especially women. This repressed mentality has become the best breeding ground for the birth of the "Fox Immortal" culture. In the feudal society, the fox was first loved by women and used it as a god to please the spouse. The fox's beautiful fur, small and lovely body and sly spleen are in the eyes of the ancients, and only a charming woman can compare with it. The fox also seems to represent a certain secretive spirit, especially the character psychology involving women.
The fox is most respected in the pre-Qin and Han dynasties, and is one of the four auspicious squads along with the dragon, unicorn and phoenix. In the stone carvings and brick paintings of the Han Dynasty, there are often nine-tailed foxes and white rabbits, dragonflies and bluebirds juxtaposed next to the Western Queen’s seat to show auspicious omen. Others concluded that the fox has three virtues: the color of the coat is soft, in line with the doctrine of the mean; the body is small and large, in line with the order of honor and humility; when you die, head toward your own cave, it is not forgetting the root. It can be inferred that the fox was very moisturized in the days of the summer solstice for more than two thousand years.
After the Han Dynasty, the status of Fox as auspicious descended sharply. The previous good words about the fox were gone, and the rest were all indecent words, such as suspicion, fox, and body odor, which soon became the base of the sinister word. In the long run, fox has become synonymous with the problem of life style, and has become a famous kinky beast.
Because of the decline of Taoism in the right way, there is a fascinating belief in the north of China, in order to beg the fox to bless the food year after year. There are also many folks who say that the fox is dismounting, that is, after the seven-year-old person is possessed by the fox, it can be predicted to be fierce.
The fox demon is suitable for being a human figure. There is a flaw in the characteristic place to limit her identity. The most recognizable symbol of the reincarnation of the fox is the three cockroaches on the body.
Regardless of men and women, there will be a very obvious sputum on the right clavicle, the right back is symmetrical with the front clavicle, and the most concealed one is the one on the right. These three skeletons will roughly form an equilateral triangle.
This is one of the most important features of the fox, but this feature is easy to identify, but it is very difficult to see clearly.
Fox reincarnation as a physical feature I found
1. The face is small and pointed, the eyes are big, and the gestures between the hands will make people feel very charming. With superb acting, it is difficult for you to understand what she is like, and the skin is white and not too thin.
2. The eyes are small, but very aura, and the eyelids are very bright, you will be attracted to her eyes in the first time. Very smart and good at expressing my own thinking.
3. Because the fox is born with an odor, so after becoming a person there will still be a taste. But this body odor is very fragrant, especially at the end of the limbs, this scent is emitted from the body.
4. The ear is also a little different from the average person, there will be a downward fold on the ear's ear. Because the fox originally became a human figure with long ears, it needs to be further cultivated to be the same as ordinary people, but it will leave some traces, so there will be a small fold.
The character of the fox fairy reincarnation I found
1. It's very convinced of Buddhism, the heart is very religious, but because of nature, so I like meat.
2. It's very like dogs, because the relationship between dogs and foxes is very good, so they will get along well with the dog, and will feed some stray dogs and give goodwill.
3. It's very familiar with other animals, get along well with the animals. But in addition to cats, cats and foxes are a pair of deadly enemies, and they instinctively resent each other.
4. It's very sleepy, because the fox likes to sleep, a little lazy feeling. Most of the time it is mysterious, you seem to never know her thoughts.
4/10/2019 11:36:20 pm
It is good to learn this. What I heard about fox before is all about it's bad, all the negative words, no matter western or eastern countries. I'm a little curious about how will this be related to your work. Also, fox seems more feminine for me after reading this, I wonder your thoughts for this or it doesn't matter.
Comments are closed.